Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   R1(AS65200)-------------ACI(AS65000)------------R2(AS65200) L0:200.200.200.1/24                                                       L0:200.200.201.1/24   I am using the AS Override feature but I am unable to receive the route from either side...

Hi, Is it possible to run ACI Multi Site over WAN links which are optimized using WAN optimizer? As per the design guides only requirement mentioned as follows, - OSPF on the first hop routers to peer with Spine nodes - Support larger MTU   Thanks

currently migrating Network to AVE while creating VLAN Pools required for AVE, created one pool with dynamic allocation. but, Cisco advised us to create two different VLAN ranges in the pool (i) Vlan Internal (ii) External or on Wire encapsulation   ...

NDP by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to upgrade and configure my Nexus9000 C93108TC-EX. However the device boots directly into some kind of sub IOS and shoots straight into a "(none)# prompt. I tried to break out of it using several different methods found on the Inter...