Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am currently having the major fault "interface-vpc-down" showing in my vPC Policy Group. I am trying to understand it, since my VMs using this vPC CAN ping the Bridge Domain.What is this error, and how could I fix it?I am currently running AC...

BertiniB_0-1693611964047.png BertiniB_1-1693612170507.png BertiniB_2-1693612202025.png
BertiniB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, Hi Community, Is it possible to use Intra-EPG isolation in ACI L2 BD/EPG where the default gateway is on an external Firewall and not on ACI? EPG/BD is basically a Layer 2 (bridged) replacement for the VLANSegmentation is done on a phys...

Hello,Consider an ACI environment, where there's a single bridge domain, which contains multiple subnets. I have a few questions:1- Would the APIC create an SVI for each subnet?2- On leaf switch A: host A in subnet A sends a broadcast packet, host B ...