Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello community, we have an ACI Multi-Pod fabric connected to a legacy environment:We have two L3Outs, all four leaf switches are configured in both of them.Each blue line is a physical connection transporting a green transfer VLAN for OSPF and a dif...

overview.png

Hi All,We have "N9K-C93120TX" switch in Cisco ACI Cluster. The monitoring tool is not fetching the correct Slno and Sysname from the device at same time we have observed the SNMP Walk is fine towards this device.Running IOS : 14.2(7q)Can any one sugg...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Community.I am troubleshooting a potential L3Out issue so I tried ftriage to investigate, somehow I cannot have ftriage completed, not sure what I missed. Thanks.ACI-APIC1# ftriage -user admin route -ii L3OUT:common:out-CCS-L3Out -sip 172.18.1.10...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, New here in ACI, I am getting confused about the routing happening inside he ACI fabric. I believed once we initialized each switches and the APIC, it will automatically setup the VTEP, IS-IS, VXLAN, etc. The question now is, Will the BGP be...

Hi Guys, I am new in ACI environment and I would like to seek for your advice. I have 2x sites of ACI and each ACI has it own APIC and ND clusters, each sites have the same IP addressing scheme for the servers/services. I also need to have an interco...