Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello,i am running 4.2(7) and i ma trying to set the ACI AS on a BGP route map (to set as-path-prepend attribute).  what i am wondeirng is why "PREPEND LAST-AS" does not work. i would have expected that the ACI-AS-number is added to the as-path. but ...

Hi guys, I hope I can get help here.To expand my knowledge in ACI I wanted to install an APIC on a c220 m3. The PID is the normal Cisco UCS c220 m3 PID and no APIC-Server-Mx.The Server includes an TPM but the installation didn‘t work. As far as I und...

ano2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  If we split a EPG into multiple micro-EPGs then : 1- Do we still need to apply contracts on main EPGs or we directly expose micro-EPGs to other external EPGs with contract. 2- Is this mandatory to apply both provider and consumer contract...

what is the difference between the below 2 ACI Modules ? How do we check which module are we currently using ? 1.Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) - Network Insights Base App2.Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller...