Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm impacted by CSCvt68314, and need delete fault F0948 from APIC. One option for clear the fault is You can delete the fvRsBDToProfile under the BD using the following POST using REST API. This will clear the association and fault.https:///a...

Resolved! APIC Login Failure

Recently, I have tried to deploy APIC-dk9.5.3.1e on vCenter but after initial configuration, the system does not accept the user and password, plus the Web interface is not reachable! Moreover, I waited hours thinking that maybe the services need tim...

navidn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bulk Create Access Policies > Leaf Interfaces Profiles by csv file templates using Cisco APIC Python API## Using Source Code1. write a leaf_interface_porofile.csv file.2. run leaf_interface_porofile.py file3. input apic login information (host, user,...

Hi All, Can some one please explain me what is the use of different VTEP Pool (IP) in each multipod site.as i know leaf and spine get tep IP addresses in each pod from Seed pod (Primary POD) then what is the use of different TEP pool in all multipod ...