Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't ping and ssh two of my leafs

AnthonyDUBREUIL
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I can't ping and access via ssh two of my leafs.

I see them operationnals in ACI.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alexander Deca
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anthony,

Please specify if you are using inband or ooband to manage the ACI Fabric, verify in the portal under System>System Settings> APIC Connectivity preferences .

Verify if your leafs are configured correctly, under Tenants> mgmt > Tenant mgmt> Static Node Management Addresses .

Verify if the external switch ports where the leafs connect to (mgmt interfaces) have the correct vlan configured and verify on the leafs if the mgmt interface is up (Fabric> Inventory> Pod X> leaf X> Interfaces> mgmt interface> mgmt0)

cheers

Alexander

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jryski1620
Level 1
Level 1

I think you're going to want to post more detail, are you using in band or out of band management, are they configured in the management tenant? Where are you originating the ping/ssh? From your desktop, or from the apic?

I try to access via the OOB network (my desktop).
I think they should be configured on the management tenant (I have no problem tout reach the other two leafs). If not, is there à way I can check?
Thanks

Alexander Deca
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anthony,

Please specify if you are using inband or ooband to manage the ACI Fabric, verify in the portal under System>System Settings> APIC Connectivity preferences .

Verify if your leafs are configured correctly, under Tenants> mgmt > Tenant mgmt> Static Node Management Addresses .

Verify if the external switch ports where the leafs connect to (mgmt interfaces) have the correct vlan configured and verify on the leafs if the mgmt interface is up (Fabric> Inventory> Pod X> leaf X> Interfaces> mgmt interface> mgmt0)

cheers

Alexander

I found a solution to my problem (even if I actually have one bigger).

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License