Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Display local endpoints on a leaf from GUI

Hi all,

Is there any way that we see the leaf endpoint tables from GUI?

Also, is there anyway that we can see mac adress tables of a leaf from GUI?

Everything is done from GUI but the visibility from GUI is a little weak in my opinion.

Regards.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Display local endpoints on a leaf from GUI

Under the EPG there is an operational tab that should show all the local learns for that EPG.  That is the easiest way IMO.

Beginner

You can see Global Endpoints under Fabric > Inventory > Topology > Global End-Points, but it doesn't look like you can sort or filter the output by the leaves on which they are learnt.

You can see the routes, ARP, CDP, LLDP, many other values under the Fabric > Inventory > Pod N > Leaf > Protocols, but it appears the endpoint tables  and MAC tables are not visible in the GUI.

I think this would be something best done on the CLI or with your own API queries.

Beginner

@richmond wrote:

You can see Global Endpoints under Fabric > Inventory > Topology > Global End-Points, but it doesn't look like you can sort or filter the output by the leaves on which they are learnt.

You can see the routes, ARP, CDP, LLDP, many other values under the Fabric > Inventory > Pod N > Leaf > Protocols, but it appears the endpoint tables  and MAC tables are not visible in the GUI.

I think this would be something best done on the CLI or with your own API queries.

I tought so but had to make sure. Thanks.

CreatePlease to create content
Ask the Expert- Endpoint Security