Views
Helpful
Replies

Display local endpoints on a leaf from GUI

aertural1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there any way that we see the leaf endpoint tables from GUI?

Also, is there anyway that we can see mac adress tables of a leaf from GUI?

Everything is done from GUI but the visibility from GUI is a little weak in my opinion.

Regards.

5 Replies 5

micgarc2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under the EPG there is an operational tab that should show all the local learns for that EPG.  That is the easiest way IMO.

richmond
Level 1
Level 1

You can see Global Endpoints under Fabric > Inventory > Topology > Global End-Points, but it doesn't look like you can sort or filter the output by the leaves on which they are learnt.

You can see the routes, ARP, CDP, LLDP, many other values under the Fabric > Inventory > Pod N > Leaf > Protocols, but it appears the endpoint tables  and MAC tables are not visible in the GUI.

I think this would be something best done on the CLI or with your own API queries.

@richmond wrote:

You can see Global Endpoints under Fabric > Inventory > Topology > Global End-Points, but it doesn't look like you can sort or filter the output by the leaves on which they are learnt.

You can see the routes, ARP, CDP, LLDP, many other values under the Fabric > Inventory > Pod N > Leaf > Protocols, but it appears the endpoint tables  and MAC tables are not visible in the GUI.

I think this would be something best done on the CLI or with your own API queries.

I tought so but had to make sure. Thanks.

Once you get to Fabric > Inventory > Topology > Global End-Points you can download the data as xml and open it with Excel. Once open in excel you can sort and filter much easier.

AKK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would suggest you to use CLI. Via GUI you can see all the endpoint learned on EPG but checking on particular Leaf feature/filtering currently not available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License