cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

find bgp evpn from controller

Mary
Level 1
Level 1

we are using vxlan,IPN, bgp evpn for aci, may i  know how to check vxlan, evpn configuration from controller? do we need vxlan, evpn configuration for spine and IPN switch? thanks

5 Replies 5

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is your end goal?  Are you planning to set up your fabric in a multipod set up?

If that is the case the link below points to a while paper for setting up multipod, it will show you what is required configuration to bring up a multipod setup.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/data-center-virtualization/application-centric-infrastructure/white-paper-c11-739714.html#_Toc495712881

Hi, i have get my tunnel destination ip address, but there is no detail information, can i go to controller to find more based on ip address, or i need to go to GUI mode, and how to find detail information/setup for evpn tunnel destination

my tunnel source is the leaf switch

gkumark
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"acidiag fnvread" command would give you list of IP's assigned to each leaf and spine node. That way you can get to know the tunnel destination if it is a leaf or spine. If it is a VPC virtual IP, you can use the command "show system internal epm vpc"

Hope this helps.

-GK

I already use that command before i post the question, the issue here is in fnvread, that tunnel destination ip is not there, also not in show epm vpc

gkumark
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could you please share the command and output from where you are seeing the tunnel destination IP? 

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License