cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure redundancy with Dual cores in DC and Single core in DR for IPN connectivity for MSO

balbaletabrez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

@Sergiu.Daniluk ...Please can you assist with this....thanks

MSO with 3 APIC's  x 2 sites is configured and is working well as the connectivity is between Core to Core, however redundancy is not achieved, I need help to configure an additional link from the 2nd core from DC and the same core in DR where the existing IPN is already connected.

I need to understand and get help for the redundancy link, how to configure the same core in DR for the additional link, i tried configuring but cant get through.

1 Reply 1

joezersk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.  I am not quite sure I understand your set up to 100%, but what I think you are after is simply adding more links to the existing L3Out in tn-infra that is handling your currently connectivity between sites.  Just specify the other spines and links you want all under the same L3Out object.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License