cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lot of ActiveUserSession Events

irguazo
Level 1
Level 1

I have reviewed the Events and Audit Logs and in the Events tab I found a lot of records like this :

uni/usersessext/delsession-oKX0GAPrTV6IJZzVIhOEaQ==

Created

uni/usersessext/actsession-4j9PF3KyRViDkqcXR4Lf_w==

Deleted

I have more than 100 pages with 100 entries like this. What is the purpose/meaning of this informational events?

Events.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brlehigh
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution as this is happening for me as well.  It started after adding ACI integration into our Infoblox deployment.

I'd be interested to hear if there is a way to prevent these from basically making the Event log useless.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

brlehigh
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution as this is happening for me as well.  It started after adding ACI integration into our Infoblox deployment.

I'd be interested to hear if there is a way to prevent these from basically making the Event log useless.

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have NAE (Assurance Engine) or Nexus Insights integrated with your fabric?  Integrations like this (and infloblox) will cause a large increase in the AAA/Event logs, as each external node will log into each & every Switch/Controller regularly for polling/retrieval.

Other than cluttering up your logs, its expected.  Anytime a login event occurs, we have to track it.  

Robert

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License