Views
Helpful
Replies

Moquery - find IP address(es) of a physical port

vv0bbLeS
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I'm trying to see if I can find the IP address(es) of a given port.

I may be overthinking this, but I was thinking since the RsCEpToPathEp class is a child of the Client Endpoint class (CEp class), I wanted to try and query the "child" class for a given port number, and then have the query return me the "parent" CEp class which would contain the IP address. I tried this but it didn't work:

moquery -c fvCEp -x rsp-subtree=children -f 'fv.RsCEpToPathEp.tDn*"eth1/45"'

I thought I would use rsp-subtree=children as opposed to query-target=children since rsp-subtree=children returns the subtree scope AFTER any filters are applied, so I was hoping I could use -f to filter on the "child" object I want (RsCEpToPathEp that contains eth1/45 in the tDn), and then hopefully return me the entire subtree of that object, which would include the "parent" CEp class, but it just returns the child objects, no matter if I use rsp-subtree=children or rsp-subtree=full .

Does anyone know how I could find the IP address(es) of a given port using moquery ?

Thanks!

0xD2A6762E
2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

not used ACI Much with moquery good command though.

try this cheat sheet :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/data-center-documents/aci-object-moquery-cheat-sheet/ta-p/3367801

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

@balaji.bandi  Thank you, I have seen that cheat sheet and have tried many commands on it, but unfortunately there is not a command on there that addresses this particular issue (even the fvIfConn class doesn't give this information).

Thanks for the suggestion though!

0xD2A6762E

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License