Views
Helpful
Replies

MSO Site IP Addresses

alanjames9
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at staging two ACI sites with multi-site orchestrator (MSO) at a single location.  I only have access to one management network, so I will re-ip address the management interfaces of the 2nd DC ACI APICS to be in the new management network after i move them.  But, its it possible to change the IP Address of the sites within MSO? would this cause any issues with the MSITE or Tenant configuration?

- Thanks

3 Replies 3

Sergiu.Daniluk
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, the IP addresses of APICs can be changed for a Site. You can do it from: Sites > SiteName > APIC Controller URL

I never tested the change, but I think there shouls be no impact on existing  config.

Stay safe,

Sergiu

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No issues changing the APICs IP.  After you do, just refresh the Site data and should be no other impact assuming nothing in the Schemas have been changed.

Robert

Thanks!

Is it possible to change the management IP Address of two of three MSOs as well?

I was wanting to deploy all three MSO images to a single VMHost (non-case)  then move two VMs to a new host in a different data centre.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License