cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On Leaf 103 I am testing ports eth1/5 and eth1/6. They are in the Application Profile “APP_MGMT”. When I view the ports under the physical interfaces they seem to be part of the wrong EPG:

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You should be able to see all EPGs to which the interface is attached to.

Is it attached to the EPG wifi_mgmt seen on your screenshot?
Can you try to remove the attachement to the right EPG and reattach it?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

It is attached to the EPG_mgmt but the wifi_mgmt appears instead of epg_mgmt...please see the attached screen shots

I've seen your screenshot that's why i asked if it was also attached to the wifi_mgmt epg.

Can you attachment for this interface and reattach it?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

No...It is not attached to wi-Fi_mgmt. What i have noticed that the attached EPG to a specific port does not show even it is attached but the other EPG's shows up....

I did attached and unattached....nothing change...Please see the attached.. The switching state is coming disable and usage coming as discovery instead of EPG.

They are no part of any PO nor VPC?

I had few issues with APIC but this one not yet.

I suggest you open a tac case.

Even if you're seeing wrongly attached at one place but ok on another screen, the host can communicate with the good or bad EPG in reality?

Thanks
Francesco

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License