cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question on vPC creation in ACI

saurav.khanna
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a vPC via quick start and I get his error while trying to create vPC it says "VPC pair has not been created whereas I have it created it.

4 Replies 4

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Saurav.khanna,

I tried to recreate your problem, but I don't know the exact steps you took to get the error to appear.

What was the last thing you clicked before the message appeared?

Having said that, I must admit that I never use the Quick Start feature, I prefer to be in control and do all the steps myself.  But I'd be still interested in finding ou how you get the error.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Just click on already created pair and the warning comes up. In fact we already have a VPC in working condition and that also comes with a warning. So, looks like a cosmetic bug.

OK. If you think it is a cosmetic bug, you can always send feedback to Cisco.  They do actually process the feedback!

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Trinh Nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

From your picture, in VPC switch Pairs, do the switches that you want to VPC show in a VPC Domain Id? If not you need to create one for them.  

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License