cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rest endpoint user authorization datastore is not initialized - check fabric membership status of this fabric node

aquelf
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I've tried to install an ACI Simulator on a virtual machine at home on an esxi host. 

Everything appears to install correctly, I go through the wizard & follow all the steps. However whenever I try to login to the cli I cannot authenticate. When I try to access on different browsers, sometimes I hit the login page other times I don't. I also get the following error when I try to login through the GUI? 

'rest endpoint user authorization datastore is not initialized - check fabric membership status of this fabric node'

I've restarted the vm a number of times & kicked off the process over & over & seem to get to the same place. Has anyone seen this before? 

I have also managed to get into the apic1 cli using the rescue-user uName however when I try to execute commands such as eraseconfig setup I get the following.

Error: Authentication cookie is not present. 

System is not ready please wait.

Thanks in advance

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License