Views
Helpful
Replies

Shared L3Out in Common?

bcn-jbrooks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm very new to ACI, but learning as much as I can.  We are in the midst of building up an ACI fabric mostly for lab use, running the latest v2.0 ACI code.

I'm trying to create a Shared L3Out (to the Internet) that all tenants will share.  I have a firewall connected to my ISPs that is connected to the ACI over a vPC.  I have not been able to find much into about how to do this.  Most documentation guides assume that I want to use a "routed interface" (or sub-interface), not a vPC.

This would be simple to do in a traditional network - a small transit network between the firewall and an SVI on the switch, but I can't figure out how to do this on ACI.

Do I need an EPG in the Common tenant for the "vlan" between fabric and firewall, then another EPG that gets Shared to the tenants?

Does anyone have a link to a good tutorial or something?

My mind is officially blown -- and that's after taking several Cisco training courses on ACI... 

Much appreciated!

J

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: