Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Defined Networking For Dummies, Cisco Special Edition

chriskin
Level 7
Level 7

Except from Software Defined Networking for Dummies, Cisco Special Edition:

Are you trying to figure out exactly what software defined networking is and whether it should be part of your organization’s technology plans? If so, this book is designed to help.

Software defined networking (SDN) is a new way of looking at how networking and cloud solutions should be automated, efficient, and scalable in a new world where application services may be provided locally, by the data center, or even the cloud. This is impossible with a rigid system that’s difficult to manage, maintain, and upgrade.  Going forward, you need flexibility, simplicity, and the ability to quickly grow to meet changing IT and business needs.

Software Defined Networking for Dummies, Cisco Special Edition, shows you what SDN is, how it works, and how you can choose the right SDN solution. This book also helps you understand the terminology, jargon, and acronyms that are such a part of defining SDN.  Along the way, you’ll see some examples of the current state of the art in SDN technology and see how SDN can help your organization.

Download it for free, at http://www.cisco.com/go/sdnfordummies

5 Replies 5

Thanks Sanket

hope to get into this after I finish Cisco Cyber

too much to do

thanks

Nguyen Tony
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The link  is not working

Annoying I was going to get into this now that I have finished my Cisco Cyber

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License