Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Login to APIC controller invalid Password

kaveh7199
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I deployed APIC controller version 5.1 as virtual machines ,however  nigher cant login to the console (invalid password) nor can browse the admin page . please see attached for more details . anyone know what the problem is ?

Tried to Deploy via through ESXi 6.7 and Vcenter 6.7 .

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Have you respected all prerequisites before deploying this ova?
Does your physical apic is deployed?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

No I didn't have the physical APIC. thank you for the clarification.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Just to clarify your issue. Is this VM the ACI simulator or are you deploying mini ACI infrastructure?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

@Francesco Molino 

Mini ACI infrastructure . I am using "aci-apic-dk9.5.1.1h.OVA".

Have you respected all prerequisites before deploying this ova?
Does your physical apic is deployed?

Thanks
Francesco

No I didn't have the physical APIC. thank you for the clarification.

hi,

Can you plz suggest any specific solution for this issue, I followed the documentation for OVF deployment, however, I'm stuck at password login, I'm having version aci-apic-dk9.5.0.2h, 16vCPU, 64G of RAM. 

jonnyreid
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone is still seeing this, I am having the login problem on the ACI simulator, which is not required to have physical equipment, I hope not anyway considering I am studying this at home. I think the password must have been changed. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License