Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Login to APIC controller invalid Password

kaveh7199
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I deployed APIC controller version 5.1 as virtual machines ,however  nigher cant login to the console (invalid password) nor can browse the admin page . please see attached for more details . anyone know what the problem is ?

Tried to Deploy via through ESXi 6.7 and Vcenter 6.7 .

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Have you respected all prerequisites before deploying this ova?
Does your physical apic is deployed?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

No I didn't have the physical APIC. thank you for the clarification.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Just to clarify your issue. Is this VM the ACI simulator or are you deploying mini ACI infrastructure?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

@Francesco Molino 

Mini ACI infrastructure . I am using "aci-apic-dk9.5.1.1h.OVA".

Have you respected all prerequisites before deploying this ova?
Does your physical apic is deployed?

Thanks
Francesco

No I didn't have the physical APIC. thank you for the clarification.

hi,

Can you plz suggest any specific solution for this issue, I followed the documentation for OVF deployment, however, I'm stuck at password login, I'm having version aci-apic-dk9.5.0.2h, 16vCPU, 64G of RAM. 

jonnyreid
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone is still seeing this, I am having the login problem on the ACI simulator, which is not required to have physical equipment, I hope not anyway considering I am studying this at home. I think the password must have been changed. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License