cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What does this error mean in ACI 4.2(1l)?

m1xed0s
Spotlight
Spotlight

I did two snapshots for a particular tenant and all Fabric respectively. When I try to rollback either snapshot, it got this "warning" message...

Capture1.JPG

But what does it really trying to tell me...?? The configuration was not rolled back either...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gaurav Gambhir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
probably your IP SLA monitoring policy to TCP, however TCP port suppose to be non-zero. you can also set the IP SLA monitor policy to ICMP to get around this error.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gaurav Gambhir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
probably your IP SLA monitoring policy to TCP, however TCP port suppose to be non-zero. you can also set the IP SLA monitor policy to ICMP to get around this error.

I will check the default policy. I didn’t create one myself...

The default IP SLA policy under common tenant was the cause...It was configured as below. But why it was set to TCP with destination port as 0 by default then? I did not modified it but I did upgrade the Fabric from really old version to version 4.2 in steps though? So is it a bug then?

Capture.JPG

at least in couple of fabric in two different 4.2 versions I see default is ICMP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License