cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4.4.1 upgrade oddities

bberry
Level 1
Level 1

We just upgraded to the new 4.4.1 version and now have a oddities that we did not before. We had no issues upgrading the software so figure this is simply a new feature or something we did not havewith the previous 4.1 version.

The oddity is that now when I access the manager through the GUI I am prompted to select a certificate and am presented with a blank box that has a nore info button, which gives me a help dialog, an ok button and a cancel button. If I select either the ok or cancel buttons I an presented withthe standard log on box for my username and password.

The second thing is that now the only way the graphs from the dashboard is if the charts are not displayed. It is as if the page is not large enough or the items do not readjust to get everythign to fit. I am still tinkering to see if this is somethign such as a cached page or a version issue with Java or something left from the previos version. Not a great big huge deal but is an inconvenience.

This is a relatively new install so there may be tweaks or something in the configuration that we missed. If anyone has any recommended items we may want to look at for a better install that will also be much appreciated.

Brent

2 Replies 2

Bhavin Yadav
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brent,

I verified in our lab WAE. it is working fine. I did not get any certificate error or anything as i already marked it for trusted. It is showing me normal login screen, welcome screen, and dashboard screen. The problem could be with your browser. Try following things to see if that helps.

1. Try clearing browser cache and load CM login page.

2. Try different browser

3. Make sure you are running latest Java runtime.

4. Please also make sure the browser updates are all done.

If you still see the issue, please take a screen acapture and share with us, if you can.

Regards.

PS: If this answers your question, please mark this as Answered so other can use it in future as reference.

I just want to add that I'm seeing the DRE /dre partition showing 98% used after upgrading, when you issue a show disk det. It doesn't match the show stat dre output. See below.

RAID Physical disk information:

disk00: Online               3QP34GRM         286102 MB

disk01: Online               3QP37CEN         286102 MB

disk02: Online               3QP376WA         286102 MB

RAID Logical drive information:

raid-disk:   RAID-5 Okay     572000 MB

Enabled (read-cache) Enabled (write-back)

Mounted file systems:

MOUNT POINT      TYPE       DEVICE                SIZE     INUSE      FREE USE%

/sw              internal   /dev/sda1            991MB     710MB     281MB  71%

/swstore         internal   /dev/sda2            991MB     477MB     514MB  48%

/state           internal   /dev/sda3           7935MB     197MB    7738MB   2%

/local/local1    SYSFS      /dev/sda6          22318MB     130MB   22188MB   0%

.../local1/spool PRINTSPOOL /dev/data1/spool     991MB      32MB     959MB   3%

/obj1            CONTENT    /dev/data1/obj    121015MB     129MB  120886MB   0%

/ackq1           internal   /dev/data1/ackq     1189MB       0MB    1189MB   0%

/plz1            internal   /dev/data1/plz      3570MB       0MB    3570MB   0%

/dre1            CONTENT    /dev/data1/dre    317418MB  311728MB    5690MB  98%

Disk encryption feature is disabled.