Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I think i have a very simple question.I want to setup an HTTP probe to test for URL, like http://www.cnn.com/When I specify such "request" command under probe confif menu, I would assume that ACE will need to perform name resolution for www.cnn.co...

dknov by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! using nql...

Hi,I have to configure two CSS11503 to forward the connection request from two servers to CPEs. The problem is that the CPEs are in various subnets.Now, I think that I can't use the service and the group command but the nql command.Could anyone tell...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured two CSS in vip redundant mode.If one CSS rebooted which is active and having high priority traffic is flowing from CSS having low priority.Once high priority CSS again comes online will it take active mode back? Secondly If now we ...

I have One-arm configuration.I can see bi-directional flows on CSS but client PC not receive anything, as I verified capturing packets.When client PC request directly from the servers it receive content.Also client PC receives ping reply from CSS and...

I am trying to configure an Edge Device to do App Acceleration and File Services. However when I do a "sh cifs auto-discovery last" I get a message "not connected to cluster". Any help would be appreciated.

patrickg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes