Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am running VRF to remote sites on our network. This has been working fine, but 2 sites have been losing there internet connection, and to get it working again I have to clear the nat translation tables.Has anyone came accross this? I can still...

gills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario 1:Utilizing ASR between CSS'sSSL processing is done on the serversIf the master CSS fails, will the SSL sessions continue to flow through the backup CSS? Will the server be able to continue processing the established flows?Scenario 2:Utiliz...

HelloI've got a 11506 with an SSL moduleSome microsoft IE users are having trouble connecting, upgrading them to 128bit sorts that out, but I'd like to support 40,56 bit as wellAn stripped down config is-ssl-proxy-list sslproxylist ssl-server 1 ssl...

np by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't seem to be able to construct an ssl content rule that allows dilineation by uri. The documentation says to set the rule as follows for ssl:vip address x.x.x.xadd service abcdadd service defgapplication ssladvanced-balance sslprotocol tcpport...

Can someone tell me if you can run SLB in a hybrid 6500, or do I need to migrate the system to native IOS? If it can run in hybrid, any clues on which version of code for the sup and the MSFC would be helpful.Thanks,Mark

markmore by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to cache some pdf files and get the following error message when debug http hit or miss is on:http://serv1.test.com/data/testapp/Laundry/AgitatorWasher.pdf, length 1368, err_class 3, err -8Does anyone know what this means?Thanks

gjohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco publish a number of how many new flows per second they support? And how many total flows they support?I have seen numbers from Nortel that say they support 300,000 simultaneous sessions. I realize these are mostly marketing numbers, but I...