Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Will this preform the same as the sticky-srcip? Will the hash remain the same? Since the destination port will be the same for all requests to a VIP and servers, the only difference will be the source IP address. What is the benefit of using the d...

Hi, I was trying to configure the CSS11503 to do backend SSL to the servers. What I noticed was that in order to add new backend server to the ssl-proxy-list, there seems to be a lenthy process to accomplish this task:1. Deactive the ssl-proxy-list...

tdo_001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer want to terminate SSL on the CSS and have encryption between CSS and servers as well. I understand that this not smart but they have som reasons about certificats and possibility to reach the servers via SSL even beside the loadbalancing.H...

mirrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client is using CSS11500 with SSL modules to do network based HTTPS.This presents some problems on the Web Servers as the applications have no idea they are running over an HTTPS connection to the user, as the only traffic they see is HTTP.Unfortun...

squigg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running VRF to remote sites on our network. This has been working fine, but 2 sites have been losing there internet connection, and to get it working again I have to clear the nat translation tables.Has anyone came accross this? I can still...

gills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario 1:Utilizing ASR between CSS'sSSL processing is done on the serversIf the master CSS fails, will the SSL sessions continue to flow through the backup CSS? Will the server be able to continue processing the established flows?Scenario 2:Utiliz...

HelloI've got a 11506 with an SSL moduleSome microsoft IE users are having trouble connecting, upgrading them to 128bit sorts that out, but I'd like to support 40,56 bit as wellAn stripped down config is-ssl-proxy-list sslproxylist ssl-server 1 ssl...

np by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes