Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

How do I setup this unit to take advantage of l2-redirect on the connection to my local 6509 while still listing other routers in the WCCP router list for web-cache that are not local (i.e., directly connected) and cannot use that feature? Thanks in ...

dpalmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for detailed information on implementing the CSS11051 in a global load balancing/failover senerio. I need to know all areas that need to be addressed. for example I know the Internet provider needs to be involved from a DNS perspective bu...

Currently, I have two web server(A and B) with java engine running on top of the web server. It will give a error message "Internal error" if the java engine is mul-function. As such, CSS will detect that the Java engine of the web server(etc A) is d...

wongks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ssh license for my Cisco CSS 11000 series. I was expecting to be able to generate keys, but the only ssh configuration commands that I find do not support any key generation. Will I always have to use login and password to get an ssh connec...

I have a pair of CSS 11154 connected to a pair of edge routers and I have my web servers connected to the CSS's. The servers have four NICs and 2 nics go to one CSS and 2 to the other. If a port fails on one CSS will the load balance take over proppe...

johnf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7. Companies doing business on the Web are experiencing traffic spikes and dramatic increases in the number of users hitting their site at any one given time. Foundry claims support for up to one million concurrent connections, but your high-end cont...

jamespark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience or insight into a best practices deployment of Oracle Applications release 11i with respect to content caching at the edge for improved performance when dealing with Oracle Forms Server 6i? The goal is to improve perf...