Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance Routing for Cisco Router 43311 SR4331/ K9

Hello,

Please I will like to know if I am on the right path and if I can get some guidance with regards to Performance Routing for my Cisco router 43311.

Current Infrastructure, we have two ISP link connected to our router but only one IP address is advertised from the router a have BGP configured to automatically failover once the ISP link goes down. 

For high availability, we want to be able to see beyond the ISP peer to know if the ISP is experiencing downtime and if there is a downtime, the router should automatically failover to the other ISP link.

According to my research, Performance routing seems to be able to perform this action but I will like to get a second thought on it before implementation.

Solarwind NetPath can see inside or beyond your ISP network but the can't take action on the router to automatically failover to the other ISP.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

1 Reply 1

Please can anyone help out
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: