cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with VIP IP redundancy in CSS11503

frandeprado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have 2 CSS 11503 (ver sg0810401 ) configured with VIP IP redundancy, but in this configuration the connection through the CSS sometimes get lost, and the services are unreacheable.

When this happen I make a Show flows and I see the correct NATs between interfaces but in the browser i never get the answer of the service

2 Replies 2

branfarm1
Level 4
Level 4

I believe you need to setup an app session between the two CSS's and also add unique redundant indexes to each service and content rule. If my understanding is correct, the CSS uses APP to share flow state and redundancy information between the two CSS's, and the redundant index's keep the redundant services and content rules aligned.

For each service and content rule add 'redundant-index X' and add the same line on the corresponding service/content rule on the secondary CSS.

Hi Thanks a lot the problem was solved configuring a Group and adding as destination services all the services I needed it.

Thanks a lot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: