Helpful
Replies

server with Multiple ports

Steev112
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have two query as showing below:

• •1. I have one server (192.168.10.113) has two ports (66 and 68), i want to know how I can configure it with current setup with using SSL offloading.
  • •2. How can disable the source code of the web site when the user try to see the source code by right clicking and selecting the source code option.

Thanks,

8 Replies 8

Steev112
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

No body want to help me for my request

Thanks advanced

Kanwaljeet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steven,

Your first requirement is not clear. You can create a real server with IP 192.168.10.113 and under serverfarm you can mention the ports 66 and 68. Then you can go ahead and configure SSL offloading normally.

Atre you facing any issue while doing above? Please explain your requirement.

Regarding your second requiremnet i will have to do some research and get back to you.

Regards,

Kanwal

Jorge Bejarano
Level 4
Level 4

Steven,

Could you elaborate a little more your explanation?

Do you mean those servers respond to the client on those ports then you want to hidden them then the communication will be transparent for the clients? Do you have some screenshots showing the behavior?

Jorge

HI Jorge,

thanks for reply,

1. regarding the first request the customer has web server with  two ports (192.168.10.113)  (66 and 68), they want to access that server by using SSL offloading.

2. regarding the second request the customer doesn't want the user able to use or see view source  when they access the web server. attached file an example for that. i just want to ACE can do this job if yes How.

Thanks in advanced,

Steven

Hi Jorge,

please check the following configuration for multiple ports and  tell me if right or wrong

rserver host WEB
  ip address 192.168.10.113
  inservice

serverfarm host WEB66-68
  predictor leastconns
  probe ICMP-PROBE
  rserver WEB  66
    inservice
  rserver WEB  68
   inservice

class-map match-all CM-SSL-66-68
  2 match virtual-address 192.168.11.130 tcp eq https

policy-map type loadbalance first-match WEB-SERVER-66-68

class MATCH-URL
    serverfarm WEB66-68

class class-default
    serverfarm WEB66-68

policy-map multi-match DB-LB

class CM-SSL-66-68
       loadbalance vip inservice
       loadbalance policy WEB-SERVER-66-68
       loadbalance vip icmp-reply
        ssl-proxy server SSL-PSERVICE-SERVER

2. regarding the second request i don't want the user able to use view source option when they access any server by right click on the main page, it can disable it by using ACE. i sent you an example in attached file in the last message.

Thanks,

HI,

there is no one look on my queries and help me

Thanks

Hi Steven,

Your configuration looks good. What is class MATCH URL?

Regarding your other query to disable the view source option, i am not sure if that can be done on ACE. I tried looking for it but didn't get anything. I don't see any such option in ACE. Normally options like these are available on web application firewalls.

Regards,

Kanwal

Hi Kanwal,

Realy i appreciate your cooperation , i will apply this commands next week and i will update you.

Thansk alot,

Steven