Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to accelerate SSL/HTTPS traffic

HeribertoVV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've been trying to accelerate SSL/HTTPS traffic with no success.
I'm starting with this technology and maybe I have configuration mistakes. I followed the guides, but I am not able to accelerate this kind of traffic. Can someone help me?

Attached is the runing of both of my WASS servers. I am administrating them in the WAAS central Manager.

Cisco Wide Area Application Services (accelerator-k9) Software Release 5.3.5f (build b7 Feb 10 2016)
Version: sm-sre-710-5.3.5f.7

Is it possible for WAAS to accelerate SHA-1 traffic? Do I need my servers CA certificates in "Certificate authorities"?

Kind regards,

Heriberto.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Right now no other. 

I have to see all my internal docs because as said it's been so long I'm not doing WAAS. 

Let me check I'll be back if I found something

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

it's been a long time I haven't deployed a Cisco WAAS box. 

You need enterprise license and certificate should be imported 

take a look on this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/wide-area-application-services-waas-software/deployment_guide_c07-541981.html

Thanks

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this solved your issue 

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Hi

I already followed that guide, but I wasn't able to make this work. Also, I already have my certificates imported.

Another suggestion?

Regards,

Heriberto.

Right now no other. 

I have to see all my internal docs because as said it's been so long I'm not doing WAAS. 

Let me check I'll be back if I found something

Thanks
Francesco

I've checked my own documentation and if you have paste the PEM (or p12) certificate while creating the SSL optimization, it should works. Are you sure you've followed all steps?

Which version are you using?

Thanks

Thanks
Francesco