Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS mobile with Vista

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

when I turn on WAAS client on the windows Vista, the network connection is disconnected but it works with XP like a charm. any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Alex

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

I think it is layer1 connectivity problem. And ensure you have configured properly in the Network properties in the Vista. XP users cannot join a domain while Cisco WAAS Mobile client is running and Vista users cannot join a domain when the client is installed. Workaround: XP users should exit the Cisco WAAS Mobile client before trying to join the domain.

Thanks for the reply,

I've upgraded to newest version of WAAS mobile and upgrade client as well and problem has been resolved. But still I have another issue, when I run Cisco VPN client with WAAS mobile enable, then I try to access to the web page intranet. I can ping web server IP address, I can access to the web page, but when I enter username and password, it doesn't let me to login. when I turn off WAAS client, I am able to login to intranet web page.

any suggetion?

thanks

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: