cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cisco_admin1
Level 3
Level 3

March 2013 FF.png

Live chat with Cisco expert Aashish Jolly on Designing, Configuring & Monitoring of Cisco Unity Connection.

Aashish Jolly is a network consulting engineer who is currently serving as the Unified Communications (UC) consultant for the ExxonMobil Global account. Earlier at Cisco, he was part of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center, where he helped customers Cisco partners with installation, configuring, and troubleshooting UC products such as Cisco UC Manager and Manager Express, Cisco Unity solutions, Cisco Unified Border Element, voice gateways and gatekeepers, and more. He has been associated with Cisco UC for more than seven years. He holds a bachelor of technology degree as well as CCIE(Voice) # 18500, CCNP Voice, CCNA, VCP 5 and RHCE certifications..

What is a Facebook Forum?

Facebook forums are online conversations, held at a ore-arranged time on our Facebook page. It gives you an opportunity to interact with a live Cisco expert and get more information about a particular technology, service or product.

1 Comment
mdofchoice
Level 1
Level 1

I NEED HELP FOR CISCO UNITY CALL ATTENTENT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP TO FIX THE ISSUE.MY CONTACT IS 408-215-2748. THANKS.

RAZI....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: