Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced is an application for the Unified Communication Solutions which simplifies the ability of an operator to make/receive calls in a busy business environment with large call volume. It also simplifies various call functioning such as conference/transfer/call park. Operator has control over the client application and has access to the entire directory which simplies searching and transferring calls to users. Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced is widely deployed with the Cisco Unified Call Manager. This session will provide an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the Cisco Unified Attendant console Advanced and it's position in the Unified Communication solutions.

Ask questions from Monday, August 24th to Friday, September 4th, 2015

Featured Experts

Antara Sargam is a Customer Support Engineer in Cisco TAC based out in Bangalore, India. She has total 2 years of experience and her area of expertise covers Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Attendant Console and Cisco Unity Connection. She has delivered multiple training sessions on understanding the architecture and functioning of the Attendant console (CUAC). She graduated with a Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University.  She has achieved certifications for CCNA, CCNP - R&S and is pursuing RHC.

Alok Singh  is a Customer Support Engineer in Cisco TAC based out in Bangalore, India. He has been working with TAC from past 4 years and 10 months in multiple domains - CUCM, Unity, Attendant Console. Alok has delivered trainings on CUCM, SIP and CUAC and Attendant Console. He worked closely with the development team identifying bugs in the testing phase and working towards resolutions for enhancing the quality of products. Alok holds a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology College – D.A.V. College of Engineering and Technology from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. He also holds CCIE Collaboration and RHCE Certifications(CCIE Collab # 45575).

Find other  https://supportforums.cisco.com/expert-corner/events.

** Ratings Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Cisco Ask the Expert

3 Comments
ajsanders
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard version 10.6.0.1872.  The 10 days expired before I was able to extend the registration for the 60 days.  How can I extend it without purchasing an license?  My company already has 3 production licenses for its operators.  Would Cisco consider providing a license for testing only?

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9
Marcelo Vieira
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Antara and Alok,

I need to know how many operators can login at the same time with DEMO license installed on a CUAC server.

Can you let me know?

Thanks,

Marcelo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: