Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Not sure anyone else seen this before that after a new installation (fresh install after factory default), couple phones were configured with basic settings (line ext. users, etc.). All phones were in function that could call each other. However the ...

meng_ted by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why do we continue to require IP + some sort of email/fqdn authentication for non-static IPs?  The SA500, while not my favourite router, has a "Local WAN IP" option.  To have to rely on dynamic DNS is just a pain, especially when it's offline.  If I'...

I hope the title covers what I want.I'll explain a bit more though.I have a list of keywords I want to block and quarantine.So I made a dictionary, added a Content filter to add the list to and action it to put it in a quarantine.BUT, the only Quaran...

HelloWe have a CSVB installed. Now there is the problem that emails with big attachments are not going through the CSVB. I found that you can define the max message size under "mail flow policies". Is there also an option on the CSVB that you can gen...

lus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DUT: SF300-24P, 1.0.0.27Flash Memory Log TableLog IndexLog TimeSeverityDescription21474828762010-Aug-07 14:43:08Emergency%OS-F-BUFFER: OSBUFG_buf_alloc: Requested size too big for NET buffer: NET buffer size - 12288, requested size - 4235933684 *****...