Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Misc Bugs - ver 0809

Running 0809 version.  Hopefully, most of these issues have been resolved: 1. RV320 - In earlier version, I though we would get some info via Bonjour, LLDP and SNMP.  I don't see any info for the RV320.  Also, no Internet icon. Running 1.2.1.14. 2. O...

brasakai by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Misc Bugs - ver 0809

Running 0809 version.  Hopefully, most of these issues have been resolved: 1. RV320 - In earlier version, I though we would get some info via Bonjour, LLDP and SNMP.  I don't see any info for the RV320.  Also, no Internet icon. Running 1.2.1.14. 2. O...

brasakai by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Disable HTTPS

Is it possible to disable HTTPS when accessed from the local subnet?  On a local LAN if an admin needs to worry about their employees snooping on LAN traffic they have bigger problems than what's garnered from FindIT information.  The whining that ev...

SG200-08x support???

In the lead-up documentation received on 4 July 2016, it indicates no support in FindIT for SG200-08 devices.  Is this permanent or coming later?  We have tons of these devices out there, including SG200-08P units.  In fact, I have one client with ov...

Dual VMs

For smaller firms, the requirement that two separate VMs be running to allow FindIT to run will be a deterrent.  Why can't all the functionality of the "Agent" be included in the management VM and then if a separate Agent needs deployed provide that ...

FindIT 2.x

Perhaps slightly off-topic, but can Cisco share plans for the future of the existing FindIT 2.x?  The new system has lots of promise; however, at ~3GB and requiring a hypervisor, it's not a simple download, install, and discover Cisco devices product...