Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Do the Cisco Blocker devices support SNMP monitoring?We have a B10 Blocker that we are very pleased with (chose it over Barracuda after a head to head comparison) but the one feature it lacks for us is SNMP monitoring support. Well, that and the abil...

davec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Blocker and TLS

Hello @all,I configured the Blocker for TLS and it accepts incoming TLS connections. But the delivery to the local mail server is not TLS encrypted. What do I have to set to enable TLS encryption for the delivery to the local mail server?The local ma...

ccie4549 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe want to use Blocker to provide Email and Spam protection for our customers, like a small hoster without placing the appliance in the customers network, so that small companys can participate.Because of that, we cant access their LDAP Server and ...

Hi,I recently purchased the Blocker appliance and I'm unsure of the support I can expect as part of the subscription that was part of the total cost.  Am I limited to posting questions here or am I able to contact someone by phone?  What if I have a ...

Hello,I'm doing a migration by a customer that have about 200 maildomains. I have a excel sheet with the 200 maildomains. And I hope dat somebody can help me I have already take a look at this and have created a export of the "Reciptient Access Table...