Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to drop all messages that have the "sex" in their attachment. I found that with pdf files, it works correctly, but for bitmap file, it doesn't. I wonder if CSVB has OCR function which can regconize text in image file ?By the way I have d...

lean by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2  questions for customers & partners using the CSVB if you have time to answer them please:-1. Do you or your customers want to scan outbound messages for viruses?2. Have you found the CSVB easy enough to configure to set this up?I'm keen to ...

jsteer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Spam Blocker appliance version B10 running the latest software. We seem to get 40 - 50 Russian NDR type spam emails into users mailboxes every day. Is there any way to stop these emails?

nremmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't see specifically in any of the docs where to configure (thus allow) multple domains/host names. Some clients have a parent domain (@parentco.com) but also recieve emails from LOB websites that don't use @parentco.com but @website1.com and eve...

Hello,All in a sudden the Spam & Virus Blocker's web interface become unusable.It is possible to log in using the admin account, but any further action usually ends with the Application Error page being displayed.I attach the corresponding screenshot...

gkujawsk by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We received a NFR CSVB and upon plugging it in via the Quick Start guide, it doesn't work at all.  It powers up, it "appears" ok but you cannot access the management ip of the unit.We have DATA1 plugged in the local lan (added 192.168.42.43 to a syst...

I'm trying to configure spam blocker. Unfortunetly when sending mail from my home network (tcpnet.pl) and trying to get access to my mail server I get message.Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's poor reputation....

HI,Customer asking if there's any way for users to receive alerts that they have messages in Quarentine?. It appears that not even the Admin get these alerts. Customer also asks if either the Admin or user would have access to release the messsage if...

ojaime by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Critical message is:ISQ: [notification] Fail to send notification. Please make sure HTTP access to ISQ is configured.The Ironport Spam Quarantine is not enabled and there are no policies configured to use the ISQ.  What cuold be causing this aler...