Views
Helpful
Replies

Beta testing or Product Eval

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I don't know if this is the forum, but we (Cisco Partner) would like to test the following products and provide feedback on them when/if they become available:

- 99xx video phone support of UC5x0 products

- WebEx Connect support for VoIP on U5x0 Products

- Cisco Mobile 8 support for UC5x0 systems

These are on our "want really bad" list of items so if we could get a step up that would be great, if not can we be notified the second the products are released?

Thanks in advance,

Bob James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

glanders
Level 1
Level 1

Not necessarily the wrong place

We are currently working on a program just as you request. It's not in place at this time. There is no 'formal' partner beta/eval/eft program. We'll certainly keep you posted. Feel free to contact me or ping me from time to time if you don't hear anything.

glanders@cisco.com

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

glanders
Level 1
Level 1

Not necessarily the wrong place

We are currently working on a program just as you request. It's not in place at this time. There is no 'formal' partner beta/eval/eft program. We'll certainly keep you posted. Feel free to contact me or ping me from time to time if you don't hear anything.

glanders@cisco.com

Thanks,

Email sent. I've done Beta testing for Cisco in the past so if there is a program let us know.

Bob James

Any update on this program?

Thanks

Bob

glanders
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the Post Bob - You are in the right place.

The team has been putting a lot of work on the backend to launch a more formal 'sign-up' for EFTs & Betas. We are very close to launching this . You should see a detailed announcement in the next few weeks.

Did I miss this, or any update on this?

Thanks

Bob

I was looking through the Partner section and came across this post, and also heard the crickets over in

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/partnerzone/eft and was wondering if there were any partner opportunities to Beta test.

Bob, this thread looks old enough to be able to conclusively ask, were you ever engaged in any?

Best,

David

David,

No for us nothing came out of it.....

We have had to do most of the trials ourselves with NFR products. We have had good success in the Cisco user groups and their beta programs though. I prefer the collaboration user group but register and you may find some to your liking, and associated beta opportunies in them.

Not sure what happened with this one?

We also have and seed evals done through the Cisco SMB teams here, well at least for the UC300

Bob James

Thanks for the reply Bob. I never even realized there was another forum over there, I will check it out in more detail. I'm surprised that Cisco doesn't want to harness the partners here on the support forum for evals and betas.

Have a great weekend.

Best,

David