cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Config not saved?

meng_ted
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure anyone else seen this before that after a new installation (fresh install after factory default), couple phones were configured with basic settings (line ext. users, etc.). All phones were in function that could call each other. However the next day, all phones lost configs, and only 525G phone was instead configured with default extension 100. So I guessed the config was not saved properly, and certainly something happened overnight in the lab (power, or something else, not sure). Anyway, my point is once the new configs was applied, UC320 automatically saved the config locally, and should not lose the config even during the reboot process. So what could be possible to cause the UC320 to lose the saved config? Corrupted config, I guess?

2 Replies 2

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Meng,

Can I ask what version of software you are running. You should be able to see the version when you go to the UC320 webpage before you login.

Meng,

I would recommend that you go to the latest version which is 1.01.00. This version has fixes for lot of the issues that you mention here.

I would encourage you to email phonebooth-mt@cisco.com and get in touch with Michael Connor if you are interested in  participating in the market trial. If you are interested in the market  trial we will send you a brand new box with the latest firmware.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: