Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Request: Telephone Config Deployment

crduklimited
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Something we noticed whilst re-setting up our UC320 this afternoon; the ability to deploy settings out to all the telephones (for example to disable call waiting) would be incredibly useful. However, there is the ability to customise the actual buttons, are there any plans to extend this to include other configuration options?

Thanks

-Rob

4 Replies 4

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Rob,

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but I am going to try to answer it anyway,

Can the UC320 push settings to all the phones?

Absolutely. Yes, you got that right.

Can we swap around buttons and add custom labels?

No. This is not  a feature available at this time. However this is something that we are very very aware of and have in the top of out list to fulfuill. However this may take sometime.

Let me know if this answers your questions.

Navin Albert

Navin,

Apologies for my ambiguity, I'll attempt to explain myself more clearly.

The settings I was eluding to are the telephone preferences (i.e. those that are available from the config -> preferences) menu.

What we would like to be able to do is easily disable call waiting, change the time format to 24h, disable the miss call banner without having to go round to each telephone and change the settings manually.

Thanks

-Rob

We are collecting common telephone settings to be globally configured at UC320W. For example, it is a common request turning off call-waiting tone (by the way, not the call-waiting feature itself, it is the tone). We plan to support global setting turning off the call-waiting tone in an upcoming release.

Excellent, that is precisely what we are after.

Thanks

-Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: