cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

For Partners and Resellers: Cisco CallConnector Suite – Not for Resale License Request

Views
Helpful
Comments

Dear Cisco Partners,

Cisco partners can request Not for Resale (NFR) licenses for the Cisco CallConnector Operator, Cisco CallConnector Personal Client and Cisco CallConnector Server with Advanced Clients for demo and testing purposes.

The CallConnector Suite is available as the Cisco Smart CallConnector (SCC) family for UC540/560 and the Cisco Unified CallConnector (UCC) family for ISR/UC520

The software suite is made up of the following components;

1. CallConnector Personal Client ( With the UCC request) .

CallConnector Personal Client, toolbars in Outlook and Internet Explorer providing contacts, logs and click to dial

2. CallConnector Operator

CallConnector Operator, a console displaying incoming call queues, searchable directories, and telephone status.

3. CallConnector Server and eight  Advanced Client (requires your server hardware, check datasheet for requirements)

CallConnector Server and Advanced Client for presence, visual voicemail, call control, instant messaging with federation, and Outlook integration.

Note the SCC free toolbar requires no license and can be freely downloaded from www.cisco.com/go/smartcallconnector

Please download and follow the instructions outlined in the attached form.

Comments
Beginner

Hi Marcos!

I've sent an email with that subject to that address and I've received a postmaster error email:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

massakaw@cisco.com

Reporting-MTA: dns;xmb-sjc-216.amer.cisco.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;xbh-sjc-221.amer.cisco.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:50:55 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;massakaw@cisco.com
Action: failed
X-Display-Name: Marcos Assakawa (massakaw)

Is there another email address to receive the NFR Licences?

Thanks.

Collaborator

Please contact our UCC Product Manager, John Vickroy

jvickroy@cisco.com

Thanks,

Marcos

Enthusiast

Is this still available? I've emailed both parties.

Thanks

Collaborator

Yes, it should be available. Did you try the alias as well?

Thanks,

Marcos

Enthusiast

Thanks, got through and got the licenses, but they come up invalid at validate. I've emailed the sender back

Beginner

Although I now have serial numbers, I am unable to actually download the software and support are completely useless, they need a Contract number, which obviously doesn't exist.

Is there a straightforward way of granting the required download rights?

Thanks,Peter.

Cisco Employee

Hi Peter;

I responded you via email. You can download the software using the FileExchange option here. No need for support contract.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13232#Download_Software

Regards

Alberto

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here
This widget could not be displayed.