Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation update

mrosemtsc
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

Just wanted to provide everyone with our installation details/experiance.

After running the SBS move (using the document posted in the documents page) I installed our system and we where up and running in less then a half hour. I had to run this tool because we already had DHCP server running as well as another firewall.

I have a branch office VPN from my main office to my home office and took one of the phones to my home office (after adding the appropriate routes on the UC320 using the advanced configuration pages). Voice calls work but shared lines and voicemail do not (this worked ok on the old LVS9000 system).

Next, I setup our PVC2300 IP Camera monitoring on the SPA525G phone and works flawlessly, however you have to make those changes in the advanced config of the UC320 for the HTML files for the phone other wise if you make the change on the phone the UC320 will detect and over write the file. I think I seen a post out there where someone could get in and change setting through the console of the phone but it wont matter, it will get detected by the UC320 and rebooted with the saved config.

Other then that I beleive that things are working pretty good. More to come from our expereince soon.

Mark

1 Reply 1

nalbert
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

We are glad to know this worked well for you. We are hoping to hear more from you. Please feel free to send your feedback to phonebooth-mt@cisco.com for futher visibilty and quick responses.

Navin Albert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: