cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Just Got Mine Today..

jay.johnson1
Level 1
Level 1

Very nice...  It's got a new look that I'm digging, plust it's got the "weight" of a business class router, which illustrates some work has been put into it.  I'm just getting in from work, but I've got the steam left to play around with this for a minute or so tonight before really laying into it tomorrow.

Has anyone else gotten theirs yet?

Jay

Certified: CCNA (R/S, Security, Voice), CCDA, CCNP (R/S)
10 Replies 10

linksysinfo
Level 4
Level 4

the rest of CDN/UK are classed as international users and shipping takes longer apparently

Regards Simon

We got ours today too. Let the games begin. So far i'm impressed!

still waiting on mine.  apparently lost in space

Regards Simon

Mistake on my part, Simon.  The RV220 doesn't have a PPPoA (only PPPoE) option in the menu but I believe you can still set it up for PPoE because I set my WRV200 and WRV210 up to use PPPoE when I was in England

Kevin, let me know how you do getting it setup to advertise your mail server; I'm having an issue getting mail through.  I think there's something I'm missing (see attached).

Don, I've attached comments to the picture.

Jay

just a thought...

I wonder if this is a similar issue with VLANs and the RV042/RV082 where it defaulted to VLAN1 (possibly)  I remeber quite alot of users were caught out with this issue.

Regards Simon

Advertise my what? I put the router in my house!

>                Problem setting up on to one NAT for Email server.JPG

Jay,

I didnot see any documentation which indicated of any limitation/restriction when configuring 1-to-1 nat server that is on different vlan. I'll ask the design/engineering team about this. Stay tune and I'll keep you posted.

Welcome aboard, Kevin!

jay.johnson1
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

Sean Kelly is our newest tester (he's an infrastructure guy I work with).  He should be getting his hardware shortly.

Jay

Good news Jay - Welcome Sean...

Regards Simon
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: