cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need a link to cisco find it product registration

freshmemory2000
Level 1
Level 1

trying to log into find it but i need credentials . i can t get the product registration page . any one knows how to get the link . trying to register a WAP4410N access point

3 Replies 3

cristgon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello freshmemory2000,

Thank you for using the Cisco Small Business forums. My name is Cristian, I am an eContent developer and I am part of the Small Business Support Community.

The quick guide claims that after the browser has restarted, for the first time and FindIT has been installed on the PC, the Product Improvement settings dialog will open, and the Product Registration page will appear in the content area.

I hope you will find this answer useful, and I hope you reply back with any questions or concerns.

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it*

Regards,

Cristian Gonzalez

Cisco eContent Developer 

freshmemory2000
Level 1
Level 1

yes I read that but its not coming . I tried to find the link and open it manually but no success

This is the exact link that the manual shows in the image of the Product Registration page, it seems to work for me. Let me know if you have any issues with it. 

https://www.ciscofeedback.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=6A5348A7109EA2E2&appver=1.1.1&os=

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: