Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

OnPlus Mobile App Feedback: Let us know what you think

Views
Helpful
Comments

Welcome to OnPlus Mobile App Feedback page. We  would like to hear  from you! If you have any questions, product  feedback, or feature  requests, please post them right here.

Best Regards,

Cisco OnPlus Team

Comments
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian,

I'm able to run it on both iPhone4 and iPad running iOS 5.0. You have account on www.onplusbeta.com, correct? This app currently support Beta account only.

Andy.

Enthusiast

Yes, I have several in the beta portal, including my own company, and to date, both my DroidX OS v. 2.3.3 and my iPad 2 iOS v. 5.0 still refuse to connect.  I can connect from a PC with no problem.  Can you look at logs and see what they say?  I just tried with my DroidX a few seconds ago and will go try my iPad as soon as I post this.  It's 11:53 AM ET on Sunday 23 Oct 2011.

Beginner

Thanks, Andy, and all.  We'll update our iOS devices late this week/weekend and see what else we come up with.

I'm going to be in a car for about 12 hours over this weekend (thankfully, not driving most of the time) - so we'll plan to put them through their paces...  What did we ever do before MiFi hotspots when going on long, mandatory-family-obligation-InLaw-initiated road trips... I'll take the MiFi over an in-car-DVD-player, any day.  ;-)

Cheers,

-- Dave Bainum, PMP* (dbainum@ritetech.net)

RiteTech LLC / www.ritetech.net / Tel. +1 (703) 561-0607

[*PMP=PMI Certified Project Management Professional]

Enthusiast

Andy, actually needed this yesterday to fix something in my office and still no luck with either my DroidX or my iPad.  Any word on what could cause this on both devices?

Cisco Employee

Brian, is there a number or email we can reach you at? I like to help to get to the root of the issue.

CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.