Indonesia9AM - 6PMUnited Arab Emirates9AM - 6PM
Ireland8AM - 5PMUnited Kingdom8AM - 5PM
Israel9AM - 6PMUnited States9AM - 6PM
Italy9AM - 6PMUruguay9AM - 6PM
Japan9AM - 6PMVenezuela9AM - 6PM
Korea9AM - 6PMVietnam9AM - 6PM
Comments
Beginner

How team !  how can I cantact the TSN-request as I have a request to convert HP server to UCS !

Beginner

I have tried send to TSN-request@cisco.com but get rejected     So what is the correct email address to send???

Rising star

Hi Gary,

The Small Business Support Center does not offer email support.  I suggest another option is to start an online chat:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/onlinechatsupport

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Community Member

I have been trying to get a chat support session going on three seperate occasions for over a week.  Everything the webex opens and says " A Cisco Support Engineer will join as soon as possible" and sits there for hours with no one connecting... What am I missing?

Rising star

Hi Jeff,

My apologies for the lack of response on Online Chat.  I have sent an email to the Online Chat team to see what the issue was.  As long as you tried to access during normal business hours, they should have been able to help you. I suggest to call into the support center for now.  If you do not  want to call in, you can also try posting your question in the community. 

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Beginner

Hi Cindy

I am yusuf, I want to ask about the warranty cisco small bussiness. I have contract number for the switch ESW-520-24-K9 how to procedure to claim the RMA for cisco small business

I has used the online chat but we have the same problem with jeff the cisco support engineer was never available

please advice

Thanks

Yusuf

Rising star

Hi Yusuf,

I am sorry that you are having issues with Online Chat.  Please call the support center to help you with your RMA.

The phone numbers are located here:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Community Member

I also have tried to contact the online chat team on several occasions this week without any luck. Same problem as above, the Cisco Support Engineer was never available. Would it be possible to set up a time that I could chat with one or else have someone help me with my problem?

Rising star

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. I apologize that you have had issues with getting in touch with someone to help you. What product (Model) are you wanting to chat about. I will make arrangements for someone to be available to work with you. My email is available if you hold your mouse over the picture to the left. Contact me and we can discuss getting the help you need.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866 ext 601027

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

Community Member

We have problem with four SMB switches SG200-50P.

Switches are not booting, System link is flashing nonstop with green color, this problem is caused after UPS power supply restart.

Switch Models and Serial numbers:

SG200-50P         DN164001TU

SG200-50P         DN164001TW

SG200-50P         DN164001PP

SG200-50P         DN164001PP

We have tried to reset the hardware through reset button but nothing is changing.

Rising star

Hi Rifat,

To receive an answer to your question, please post your question in this area: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/switches

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Participant

I've been attempting to contact the SB Chat as well, four times in the last 3 days.  I'm in Australia and I've been attempting to contact at 1pm and 4pm Australian time (ie well within the business hours stated above).

No one seems to be responding, the sessions have all timed out.

A bit disappointing to have this level of (no) service especially given I have paid up contracts for the two devices in question.

Rising star

Hi Reuben,

I am sorry that you are having issues with Online Chat.  For immediate assistance please call the support center to help you with your devices. The phone number for Australia is 1 800 605 731

In addition since you have a contract, you can open a case via the community.  All you have to do is start a discussion with your issue and click post. Then under the actions panel click on "Open Service Request for Thread".

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Community Member

I also tried to contactonline chat, gave up after 3 attempts - each 1 hour wait. I am truly dissapointed by the level of 'service'. This is especially so, because the problem I am dealing with can not be resolved by end user - I need Mini Certificates for my SPA504G/514G. I read that I need to request them from Cisco. How if no one is responding?

Can someone help?

regards

Adam

Rising star

Hi Adam,

I agree that is unacceptable. Please call the support center to help you with your mini certificates.

The phone numbers are located here:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Or private message me with your email address.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here
This widget could not be displayed.