cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn off DHCP on VLAN1??

mrosemtsc
Level 1
Level 1

I cant see where you can turn this off. Me and a couple of my customers already have a DHCP in their

network.

It looks like you can on the voice vlan.

5 Replies 5

mrosemtsc
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind. I see the document that Mike Conner posted about SBS and that should work.

Just a note:

If you already change the username and password through the wizzard you cannot go to the small business server move page. It will not authenticate you. The only way to get in there is to factory default the device.

It should be noted that if the administrator does not want ot have DHCP server running they need to run the SBS wizard before doing anything.

We appreciate your feedback. Please keep them coming. Please point further feedback to phonebooth-mt@cisco.com.

I will go ahead and file a bug on this.

Navin Albert

Navin,

another part of this bug to report:

When you go to apply changes it always thinks your data vlan has been changed.. It does this all the time and even shows up after a reboot.

What do you mean by "It thinks data vlan has changed" ? What are the symptoms? Do PCs lose connectivity to the internet?

We had already file a bug on your earlier issue. It is being worked on. I will add this if you can give me further details.