cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two findings on 1.0.2.3

linksysinfo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ok initaila thoughts are good, though tbh i have not sufered from most of the issues addressed in this new firmware upgrade,

The front end seems to have slightly different feel to it, however two issues i see immediately.

1. Dashboard refresh count down, could someone add a feature to stop the  refresh of the dashboard so i can actually read the details, without  waiting 5 seconds on a blank screen to see the next refreshed screen? or a "stop" button to stop the refresh.
  2. This is more important. remote logging configuration. Still  we see that the remote logging email facility does not include SSL  authentication. this is parramount. all my email accounts require some  authentication with SMTP and usually SSL or TLS. not "none" "login  plain" or "cram-md5"  what smtp servers do you guys use?

the vast majority of ISPs are all moving to SSL authentication, so please can we get this added, I had asked for this sometime ago.

Simon

Regards Simon
1 Reply 1

ddiep
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks Simon.

For...

1. Duly noted. We have router that provides different refresh rate (5, 10, 15 sec, or none, etc.) Will ask for this enhancement.

2. Will request for this enhancement as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers