cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome to the FindIT Network Manager Beta Trial

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The purpose of this trial is to evaluate Cisco FindIT Network Manager - a network management tool for Cisco Small Business products. This tool provides the ability to discover, configure, monitor and report on the network, all from a single, easy to use, web interface.

FindIT Network Manager is comprised of two components - the Agent and the Manager. You should install an instance of the Agent into each site or lab in the network. You should also install a single instance of the Manager in a convenient location in the network and associate each agent with the manager. The Manager then provides a single interface for managing the network.

The purpose of the trial is to evaluate the usability, reliability and usefulness of the application. Please use this forum to provide feedback and to discuss any issues that might arise during the course of trial. As a beta trial, support is provided directly by the product team on a best-effort basis. Please be aware that the Cisco Small Business Support Centre will not provide support for the FindIT Network Manager beta software. At the completion of the trial, any beta software should be deleted or updated to the release version.

Please select the Documents tab above to find download details for the beta software and documentation. Thank you for participating in this beta program. We look forward to receiving your feedback and working with you during the trial.

Cisco FindIT Product Team

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi David,

Thank you for inviting me on this Beta Testing program, I look forward to giving this beast a good whirl and putting it through its paces.

It is good to see the SMB team still very active and also pro-active.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with other beta testers as well.

Cheers,

David Trad.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *