ATAs, Gateways and Accessories

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! SPA112 with 1.4.1 sr3 wont register on VoIP.ms with TLS/SRTP.

Hi.  Wondering if anyone has tried TLS/SRTP with a Cisco SPA ATA or phone and this carrier?  I started with this SPA112 with factory default settings, adjusted them using the Voip.ms requirements for UDP mode and it registered and made calls successf...

Problems with SPA122

I have trouble setting up my ATA Spa 122, I can not access the web  settings, I have connected my PC on the same LAN, I can only enter the  Web-based Utility from the Ethernet port of the ATA. You can set for example if my PC has IP 192.168.1.3 and 1...

remnts by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to get 7960 IP phones and 7945G IP phones to grab an IP address from dhcp on its upgrading screen

Unable to get 7960 IP phones and 7945G IP phones to grab an IP address from dhcp on its upgrading screen. I have tried the Cisco IP Communicator and just sits there registering. all computers are able to connect to the network and the internet alon...

bkepley93 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPA122 ATA with Router

I have 2 questions in regard to the Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router. #1:Is there a way to access your internal network using your private IP with a port? Example:  http://192.168.1.100:10000  (Note:  no port forwarding as you don't want external or outs...

rbwest by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes