ATAs, Gateways and Accessories

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA3102 red light blinking

Hi, I am hoping I can get some help here. I have spa3102 which started creating click sound and would drop ethernet connection and as a result started dropping calls. I noticed that on picking up phone it would create a click sound and ethernet goes...

IA AP by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router (S/N: CCQ19511DRR) keeps getting kicked off of the network

I've purchased three of these products and all three of them have had the same issue on completely different physical LANs (different switches, Ethernet cables, etc.) so it has to be something with the devices.  I sent the first two back thinking it ...

sidcurtis by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FAX issues - Cisco ATA 112

Hi All, Im currently experiencing an issue with a cisco ata 112. Its currently registered with the sip provider and works perfectly to make calls when connected to a telephone. the moment we have a fax connected to the line, it stops working. the fax...

afenton by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPA 112

Hi There Everyone, I am getting this output from a customers ATA - SPA112. Can anyone tell me what it means ? <3>Jan  1 00:00:05 aklpuk1SPA112 [17179569.416000] physmap-flash physmap-flash.0: map_probe failed<3>Jan  1 00:00:05 aklpuk1SPA112 [17179571...

Resolved! SPA 2102 Provisioning (Question)

i have a lot of this devices. and i wan't to give it to my customers but i want to know this:Is there a way that when the factory reset the device, do not lose the field where the profile rule goes? That is, do not lose the link, for example my prov ...

noc by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes